Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Days 12-17

Wow, catch up time!  

Well, life got in the way.  Not of the diet, but in the way of my ability to get enough time to blog.

So I had a lovely long weekend up with my parents.  In the run up to the weekend I was worried that the disruption to my routine would throw me off, that I'd slip, or fall off the wagon.  As it turned out, it wasn't a problem.  I packed my dumbbells and did my workouts in the garage.  And the diet worked out fine, too.

So now I'm finally back in my old routine.  The workouts are going fine.  Some I like, some I don't, but they all get done. Each day I seem able to do more of everything, and that improvement keeps me in the game.  The result is,  I want to do the workouts.  It's becoming addictive.

And the diet, I think, has completely broken me of some terrible eating habits.   And, nearly three weeks in, I'm still finding it really easy to stick to. 

The weight's still there, of course.  255lbs this morning, so no change for the past 5 days or so.  Still not worried.  Jogging down the stairs at the tube the other evening, my trousers nearly fell down.  

 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Liz,

    I've missed your posts.

    You've done such a fantastic job. Looking forward to hearing your progress in the final stretch

    ReplyDelete