Sunday, 19 July 2009

Days 22-27

BAD! BAD! BAD!

Bad blogger!

My gut feeling when I see apparently abandoned diet blogs is that something's gone very wrong - I always assume that they've gone off-piste they're now down in the Happy Valley of the Biscuit Tin.

Nothing could be further from the truth here. I've just had a very busy week at work, which has meant I've neglected my blog. I missed one workout this week, but I've stayed true to the diet. It doesn't feel like a diet anymore. It's just what I eat.

The end is nigh. I think Wednesday is our last day on Dax's 30lb in 30 days challenge, but frankly I've lost count, and in any event, it doesn't finish for me on Day 30. I'll still be here Day 31, melting away.

Day 31 is, however, my chance to start reintroducing foods off the 'banned' list: theoretically I could reintroduce sugar, milk, wine, cheese, bread, pasta, pork pies, coffee, tea. All the stuff I thought I'd really miss. Looking at that list, I probably won't reintroduce anything. Not to start with, anyway. I have so far to go on my weightloss, my journey's only really beginning, so I don't want to throw a spanner in the works by getting re-addicted to sugar, or something. The odd treat here and there, though. That'd be nice.

I will keep going with the workouts - maybe not three a day, but two slightly longer ones, morning and evening. I want something challenging but sustainable after the end of August when I get really busy at work.

Weight today is 248lbs, which is a total loss of 22lbs so far. 78lbs to go!

4 comments:

  1. Liz
    You are definitely our Poster Child..Congratulations on your effforts. It must be a real thrill to see such great results. I too will continue with the last month of LGNC to see if I can drop another 10 pounds..I am convinced that you will meet your goals..just sty the course. Have a great week.
    Your 30 in 30 buddy Margot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great results Liz, it is great to see that this type of loss is possible with the right diet and exercise. Good for you to keep it going afterwards, hope to hear lots more from you over the months! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT RESULTS! I can't wait to read about your continued success!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete