Juggle work. Juggle workouts. Juggle dogwalking. Juggle eating. Juggle catfeeding.
Funny word 'juggle' when you say it together like that. Anyway, I digress.
Today was a good busy full-on day. The workout first thing in the morning was a shock to the system. Normally it's something I'd throw an excuse at 'I can't do a workout, my body needs to REST after yesterday. HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF LACTIC ACID???!?'
But no, I told my own head to shut up, and just got on and did what I promised to do. And you know, it was fine. In fact, it was better than fine. The warm up did the trick to get me moving, and the workout...well, that was INTENSE. And hilarious. All at the same time. Mainly because the dog wanted to join in.
Porridge. Love porridge. Usually have it with lashing of milk and golden syrup, but not today. Love porridge without milk and syrup. Who knew? And nuts for snacks. Bitty. I think today I had my first hazelnut that hadn't been covered in chocolate.
Work - lunch (homemade vegetable soup, apple, peanut butter) - then home for workout and dinner (chicken salad).
One thing I was missing was chewing gum. So I remembered that baseball players use pumpkin seeds instead of chewing tobacco, and you know, they're alright. Not chewing gum, obv, but enough to keep me occupied.
And water. Lots and lots and lots of water. 6 litres of the stuff. But I drank every drop. Start early, I think, is the key.
Well done Liz!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work. I noticed from your post in my community that you've ALREADY lost 4lbs... AMAZING!
Dax
Well done Liz x
ReplyDeleteLiz, looks like you've come to grasps with the program right off the bat. You're food sounds yummy! And 4lbs los already - wow! Congrats!
ReplyDelete