I know I keep saying this, and it sounds lame, but this really has been a lot easier than I ever thought it would be. I know it would be a challenge, because good stuff usually is a challenge, but I really expected to be suffering by now, and I'm really not. I haven't felt hungry once. I've had one bad day when I was grizzly and needed juice and a nap. But I haven't ducked one workout, haven't had one morsel of food that's not on the diet, and I'm really proud as to how I've done this first week.
Let's not get too carried away - there is a way to go yet, on this programme and on into the future, but one thing at a time. Doing lots of good things has made me feel really good.
Measuring was easy today - no inches lost but on the scales I've lost a further 2lb, which means I'm down to 258lb and therefore I've lost 12lbs this week.
I'm sure it will slow down (it better, or I'll turn into Calista Flockhart) but I trust in what I'm doing, and I'm going to keep going, even on the days when I don't lose anything.
On to week 2....
Awesome job Liz!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to take a moment and post on the blogs of all those involved with the 30 day challenge. My wife, Melissa, is doing this challenge as well and I am so proud of her and of all of you! Keep up the great work! A whole week down and look at all the changes and results - in so many ways. You truly are a bunch of incredible people - so inspirational in staying with the workouts, the food guidelines and the posting. Totally brilliant!
ReplyDeleteI hope others see your blogs and the awesome job you are all doing. Well, just wanted to throw some well wishes into other members as I've been commenting on Melissa's blog.
I wish you all a great adventure - while taking on a serious challenge. I've heard incredible things about you and your progress from Melissa!
Best to ya!
Andrew L