My sixth day with Dax Moy and a change of gear, diet-wise. Which completely threw a spanner in the works, but after being initially grizzly about having some of my favourite food taken away from me, today's food has been YUM.
So today was mainly an unexpected trip to Sainsbury's to get in the right stuff. Sorted.
Something I noticed today was how emotionally unattached I've got from the food that I used to love. I happily bought bread today for the other half, but didn't have any pangs or cravings. I haven't once missed my one- or two-glasses of wine a night. That missing of food is the one thing that's put me off these types of regimes in the past, but it's been fine.
Still awash with water. Still on the six litres a day. So managing the toilet breaks required is quite a job. Particularly as I spend a lot of time in my kitchen at home, which is two flights of stairs from the nearest toilet. More calories burned.
As usual, from the top down followed by (change from yesterday) and total loss since Monday 22 June:
Weight: 260lbs (-1.5 lbs) -10lbs
Biceps 14.5" (no change) -0.5"
Chest 47.5" (-0.5") -3.5"
Waist 46" (-1") -5"
Hips 50" (no change) -5"
Thighs 29" (no change) - 1"
Calves 17.5" (no change)
I'm 10lbs lighter than when I started. And normally I'd put this down to water, but I'm drinking so much of the bloody stuff, it can't be that.
The best bit is my new shape that's starting to emerge. That worrying slab of body fat strapped to my front appears to have reduced, and whilst there's still a long way to go, I've been hugely encouraged by how far I've come in such a short space of time. Cheers Dax!
I do think you are amazing. Specially contending with shopping for the other half. I know how they make that bakery smell in Sainsbury's.
ReplyDeleteAnd fabulous results too to show for all your hard work
with love
Natasha