Day 5 of my 30lbs in 30 days challenge with Dax Moy.
I genuinely was expecting to hate this week, and thought I'd have to hang on for dear life, suffering. Nothing could be further from the truth.
I'm eating really well. I haven't felt hungry once. I'm drinking loads of water, and glowing as a result. I'm doing the workouts and getting better every single day. And I'm getting on with the rest of my life.
The workouts are short and sharp, which means I can fit them easily around my day. And if you'd have told me two weeks ago that I'd be getting up and doing workouts before work, I'd have laughed at you.
I'd also have laughed at you if you'd told me I'd be the proud possessor of a pink yoga mat (Dragon and Hydrangea don't you know!), and two small orange 2kg weights, courtesy of my lovely better half. No more carpet burn for me!
OK, enough beating around the bush. Here we go:
As usual, from the top down followed by (change from yesterday) and total loss since Monday 22 June:
Weight: 261.5lbs (-2.5 lbs) -9lbs
Biceps 14.5" (no change) -0.5"
Chest 48" (-0.5") -3"
Waist 47" (-0.5") -4"
Hips 50" (no change) -5"
Thighs 29" (-0.5") - 1"
Calves 17.5" (no change) (+2)
I can't believe that I've lost 9lbs since Monday. That's 3% of my bodyweight! And I'm firming up in each direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment