Day 4 of my life with Dax Moy on my 30lbs in 30 days challenge http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com/
I'm running out of workout kit! Shorts, bras, tshirts. The workouts are great, but the washing machine's busy!
Now, on with the measuring...
Oh the joys of self-measurement. I have to report a correction to my measurements. Before I start, there are two things you need to know:
1. I only got a proper measuring tape today. Up til now we've been using some tape and a workman's metal roller measure. It appears some of the measurements have been a bit wonky.
2. You have to appreciate that the distinction 'hips' and 'waist' is not always that clear when you're my size.
The corrected measurements are below.
Scores on the doors from the top down followed by (change from yesterday) and total loss since Monday 22 June:
Weight: 263.5lbs (-1 lbs) -6.5lbs
Biceps 14.5" (-0.5") -0.5"
Chest 48" (0.5") -2.5"
Waist 47.5" (correction) -3.5"
Hips 50" (correction) -5"
Thighs 29.5" (no change) - 0.5"
Calves 17.5" (correction) (+2)
I think your doing really well!
ReplyDeleteThat's too funny! What a good way to make due with what you have, but I guess not too accurate.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteI put you in my blog - and linked to your blog - because I am following your progress. (Dax has been commenting)
You're welcome to link to my blog and/or respond to my posts
http://georgemustloseweight.blogspot.com/
Good luck!
George