Life is changing in very extraordinary ways thanks to Dax Moy.
Making my partner's cup of coffee this morning, I took some cream out of the fridge and poured. Normally I'd finish it by sweeping my finger along the plastic edge of the cream pot and lick it up. Not today, and I wasn't even tempted. Likewise tonight, I ended up grating cheese for my other half's dinner. Normally I'd scrunch up the spare grated cheese and stick it in my mouth, often two or three times. Not today, and it didn't even occur to me that that's what I did until I'd put the cheese away.
The workouts were tough today, though. I woke up feeling beaten. Two days of unexpected activity for my slug-like body had me stiff and cranky. But once I got moving, and started taking on water, the aches went. And I did than better yesterday. More reps :0)
Scores on the doors from the top down [Day 1's measurements]:
Weight: 266lbs [270lbs] -4lbs
Biceps 14.5" [15.5"] -1"
Chest 48.5" [50.5"] -2"
Waist 48" [51"] -3"
Hips 50" [55"] -5"
Thighs 29.5" [30'] - 0.5"
Calves 15.5" [15.5"] no change
I've shrunk. And I'm gobsmacked.
My body has clearly decided that it needs to shape up, and Dax's training clearly seems to be doing the job!
I can't rest on my laurels. I still have 28 days and 26lbs to go.
That is such a fabulous set of results - well done you.
ReplyDeleteNatasha